"Jon Lester has been pronounced dead at Mass General Hospital. However, the Red Sox medical staff has given him the OK to make his next start."
Blue Jays 16, Red Sox 2
Now that is what I'm talking about.
Kudos to the gf for HD-PVRing this one so I can watch it once I get back to civilization. Sarcastic kudos to Rogers for broadcasting it on a channel we actually get in the west.
I am seriously considering renaming this blog to "Lyle Overbay's Snot Rocket" in honor of last night's game.
Now Playing: Quiet Riot - Cum on Feel the Noize
Now Quoting: Some Masshole halfwit from SOSH (shamelessly plagiarized from Hum and Chuck)
Blue Jays 16, Red Sox 2
Now that is what I'm talking about.
Kudos to the gf for HD-PVRing this one so I can watch it once I get back to civilization. Sarcastic kudos to Rogers for broadcasting it on a channel we actually get in the west.
I am seriously considering renaming this blog to "Lyle Overbay's Snot Rocket" in honor of last night's game.
Now Playing: Quiet Riot - Cum on Feel the Noize
Now Quoting: Some Masshole halfwit from SOSH (shamelessly plagiarized from Hum and Chuck)
1 Comments:
"Lyle Overbay's Snot Rocket." That's money, right there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home