"I got this feeling... a weird feeling."
Ever have a Final Destination experience?
So I'm high as fuck, driving the QE2 leg of the trip home from work. Metallica's "Creeping Death" comes up on shuffle. Haw haw, I think. Talk about your all-time appropriate songs to be barrelling down a crowded highway to with loaded logging trucks right up ahead. "Creeping Death" comes to an end, and next up is the RZA's "Fatal". I glance to the right: the license plate on the Chevy Equinox I'm passing says DEA 180. Whoa. High as fuck, remember. I look at the clock on the stereo: 5:13. Holy fuck, now I'm starting to get a little creeped out. "Fatal" is coming to an end. If the next track is "Rocky Mountain High", "Last Kiss", or "Turn Around, Look At Me" then I am pulling the fuck off this highway ASAP.
The next song up is "Party Rock Anthem". I laugh hard enough at my own stupidity and paranoia that I almost end up hitting the ditch at 130 km/h when the semi I am passing decides to merge into my lane without warning.
The next song on shuffle: "In This River" by the Black Label Society. Brrr. I listen to sports talk radio the rest of the trip.
Now Playing: Tom Waits - Goin' Out West
Now Quoting: Alex Browning, Final Destination
Ever have a Final Destination experience?
So I'm high as fuck, driving the QE2 leg of the trip home from work. Metallica's "Creeping Death" comes up on shuffle. Haw haw, I think. Talk about your all-time appropriate songs to be barrelling down a crowded highway to with loaded logging trucks right up ahead. "Creeping Death" comes to an end, and next up is the RZA's "Fatal". I glance to the right: the license plate on the Chevy Equinox I'm passing says DEA 180. Whoa. High as fuck, remember. I look at the clock on the stereo: 5:13. Holy fuck, now I'm starting to get a little creeped out. "Fatal" is coming to an end. If the next track is "Rocky Mountain High", "Last Kiss", or "Turn Around, Look At Me" then I am pulling the fuck off this highway ASAP.
The next song up is "Party Rock Anthem". I laugh hard enough at my own stupidity and paranoia that I almost end up hitting the ditch at 130 km/h when the semi I am passing decides to merge into my lane without warning.
The next song on shuffle: "In This River" by the Black Label Society. Brrr. I listen to sports talk radio the rest of the trip.
Now Playing: Tom Waits - Goin' Out West
Now Quoting: Alex Browning, Final Destination
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home